Sportsware - Online Medical/Physical History
Dear Student-Athlete and Parent(s)/Guardian(s):
On behalf of the Mount Olive College Athletic Training Department we would like to welcome you to Mount Olive College. The Athletic Training Department at Mount Olive College exists to provide student-athletes with an opportunity to participate in intercollegiate athletics in the safest and healthiest manner possible.
In order for you, the student-athlete, to compete in intercollegiate athletics here at Mount Olive College all of the necessary paperwork must be completed online through Sportsware each year. As a freshman, a physical and medical history must be completed on paper to remain in the athletic training room. If ALL forms are not fully complete, there will be a delay in your participation in any intercollegiate practices and/or games here at Mount Olive College. Please follow the directions below to submit the required information.
Setting Your Password
Updating Your Information
NEW STUDENT-ATHLETE/TRANSFER: user name is email you used to communicate with coaching staff.
- Select and complete each tab found on the top of the screen.
Select Save after completing each tab.
- General- student athlete information including student ID number (if available)
- Address- home address and phone number
- Emergency- parent/guardian emergency contact information
- Insurance- primary insurance company information including
address and phone number
-policy holder information (including *social security number in ID box and date of birth)
-insert all insurance card numbers where it best fits
-If HMO, please include primary doctor and phone number in SEE FIRST box
- Medical- allergies, current medications taken, family physician information
- Forms- each form must be read. Completed and electronically signed. Please note that if you are under the age of 18 years old you will need to print them, have your parent/guardian sign them and mail them in to the athletic training department.
*All information provided will ONLY be used or disclosed to provide, continue, or manage medical care and insurance claims for your student athlete.
- Front and Back Copy of your primary insurance card must be kept on file in the Athletic Training room. Please provide a copy of this card via mail or fax at 919-299-4929. Be sure to include athlete name and sport on all information sent via mail or fax.
- NEW STUDENT-ATHLTE/TRANSFERS: A physical must be completed on our paperwork (which is on SportsWare) by a physician. A high school physical will NOT be accepted. This must be submitted to the athletic training department via mail by July 20, 2013.
- As per NCAA regulation, any student athlete that is diagnosed with ADD/ADHD and has been prescribed medication needs documentation. As of 2012, a specific form must be completed with supporting documentation. This form is located on your SportsWare account.
It is essential that all information provided on the SportsWare database is accurate and complete to the best of your knowledge. Should you have any issues or questions while completing your student athlete profile, please contact one of the athletic training staff listed below via email. The copy of your insurance card and physical for freshman should be returned in the provided business reply envelope. All information must be completed by July 1, 2013. Any delay in receiving the student athlete information may cause a delay in your participation upon your arrival to Mount Olive College.
Thank you for your prompt help. If you have any questions, please contact the athletic training office at (919)658-7810 for assistance.